Tuesday, May 29, 2012

8 weeks 6 days

Here I am right about to hit 9 weeks pregnant. The Hyperemesis Graviduram seems to be behaving itself finally. I am currently on 2 different Zofrans, 2 different Phenegran, B6 Vitamin, and Reglan currently. I am having more good days now thankfully. I saw Dr Monte back on the 22nd and was put of bed rest for 2 weeks for spotting. The 14th I had an ultrasound and the baby is growing and heart was beating at 160 bpm. That made me so excited to see that. So we will see him on the 18th again. I think I will be asking for another ultrasound since I'm still spotting. Other then that I have only gained 2 pounds but am quickly losing that since it's pretty much just water weight. The hardest thing that I am going through is not picking up Ayden. It seems to make the spotting worse. Hopefully I will be off bed rest soon.

BPM= Beats Per Minute

No comments:

Post a Comment