Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Please help

I know that this blog I started was to be about my journey with PCOS and pregnancy. I also have a very very close friend who has a daughter just 6 days younger then Ayden. My heart breaks everyday for her. Her daughter Calypso has SMA. And has been told that she won't make it long due to this condition. We are trying to help her as much as we can where she is states way. Please help.

http://www.kpic.com/news/health/I-refuse-to-let-her-lose-what-she-has-155420225.html?tab=video

It is hard to believe the difference between the two. On one hand Ayden is a healthy active little boy and on the other hand my friend is dealing with being a single mom to this beautiful little girl. Yes, Calypso has a special need but no doubt in my mind that she is beautiful. I am hoping that the research that is going on will save little Calypso's life. I hate to see how much this is hurting her wonderful and strong mom. Please again help with even a tiny donation. At this time anything will help. Donations are accepted at Wells Fargo under Calypso Vander Velden Medical Fund.

Thank you for taking this time and reading and watching the video.
Christina, Matt and Ayden

SMA=Spinal Muscular Atrophy

No comments:

Post a Comment